Qalam Bartar typography at a glance
- What is Qalam Bartar
- Related Phrases
- Latin Letters
- Font Family
- Quranic Features
- Technical Description
Whether your profession is designed and published or you are dealing with a lot of Persian writing, your favorite item is the right one. This product offers Farsi text in its most beautiful form with unique techniques.
Instead of using common fonts, you should use superior fonts and enjoy the amazing differences created in the post. Also, the toolkit gives you the tools you can create custom changes to your posts.
Some of the features of these fonts include:
- Clear and crisp letters
- Right spacing between letters and words
- Precise and complete Arabs
- Supports all Persian, Arabic, and Kurdish alphabets
- Easy insertion of phrases like:
- Suitable Latin letters
- Less space occupancy, paper savings
- Various and functional fonts
- Calligraphy and Quran fonts
- Windows and Mac versions
- Supports: Office, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
Great problems with common Persian fonts are the disparity between letters and words. Professional designers usually manually create these distances. Of course, this is only possible in headlines, and long texts remain the same.
The correct spacing is one of the most important features of the top font.
Correct the position of the feet Create a co-ordinating between the letters “r” and “h”
Fill Automatic Extra Spacing between “R”, “G” | Automatic teeth lengthening to fill negative space Gold pen Bold
reform as “La» | Create regular intervals between the letters “and”, “o”, “r”, “d” | Lotus pen to
prevent rogue interference with “A” | Pen one
• Use of highly prayed phrases. Their easy insertion is one of the bigger benefits. For example by writing? Huh? Automatically phrase? (Peace be upon him).
using this option, you can change the letter “K”, “G” and “E” in the entire text.
The lack of coordination of Latin letters with Persian is one of the permanent problems of Farsi. Almost always it was necessary for Latin letters to be multiples smaller to fit into Persian letters. Another advantage of the font is the co-ordination of Latin and Persian letters in terms of size and shape.
From above: Nazanin, One, and Gray
With the font family, the user does not need to use multiple fonts in one job. Using the font family, you can create beautiful and harmonious creations.
Lotus font family
Nazanin font family
Fonts: Mitra (4 Weights), Lotus (4 Weights), Nazanin (3 Weights), Ruby (3 Weights), One (3 Weights), Header, Badr (3 Weights), Zar Bold, Jalal (2 Weights), Hassub (2 Weights), Homa (3 Weights) ), Engine, Dream (3 Weights), Traffic (2 Weights), Dear (2 Weights), Baby and Quranic versions are by default available in the Penultimate.
Users can download and use other fonts in accordance with their work orders by visiting the font store . These fonts are divided into topics such as text, title, calligraphy, and handwriting. Below are some examples of these fonts:
– Fine Art Cinema Ali Medical –
– Font Leila Kare Reza Bakhtiari Fard
– – Font Broken –
Quranic manuscript font specifications:
- Accurate Expression
- Color change of Arabs and points
- Arabs pulled
- Letters drawn
- Deformation of compounds
- The flower of the verse with the possibility of changing the color of the flower and the verse number
- The Arabs of La and Lall combinations
- Changing the color of the letters of the lell combinations separately
- Combined Arabs
- Waqf symbols
- Windows XP to Win10 32bit and 64bit versions
- Mac OS X version 10.6 to 10.11
- Adobe ME products from CS3 to CC2018
- Office products 2003 to 2016 (Windows)
- Word 2016 Mac version
- WordPad and Notepad
- Pages version 5.5
- QalamBartar Text Edit
- And all programs that use the Persian operating system.
Other premium fonts of Qalam Bartar
To buy these fonts, you need to have a copy of QalamBartar software. Font purchased, all users can use a serial number. The smart store prevents the purchase of a font.